Saturday, March 23, 2019

Itty Bitty Changes

     Hey guys! As you know, I'm still at the state thespian festival but will be leaving today! I have been unable to do much work between watching performances, performing myself, attending workshops, and doing troupe activities. I hadn't realized how time consuming the festival would be, but luckily my planning spread the work out enough that making small adjustments to the schedule won't completely destroy me or overload me with work at the last minute. I have 3 weeks to put together this awesome project after all! I'm very confident in my ability to complete a quality portfolio in the time I have left. That being said, here is my updated schedule: 


March 10th: Documentary Planning Due 
March 11th-14th: Gathering B-Roll footage, Start Poster Details 
March 14th: Shooting at Walmart 
March 15th: Interview with Martha 
March 17th: First Poster Draft Due  
March 27th: First Full Draft of Excerpt Due
March 31st: Final Draft of 5 minute Cut Excerpt Due, Website Complete
April 7th: Rough Draft of CCR
April 12th: Final Draft CCR
April 14th: Full Project Due
Dependent: Final Poster Due 

     Noticeable changes include the elimination of reshooting due to lack of necessity, movement of the first full draft due date to a later time than the 24th, the addition of the CCR schedule, and a change to the way I'm measuring the completion of the poster since I am giving my artist the time she needs to complete her work. I will reveal her very soon as well. Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...