Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Location Checklist

     Hello everyone! I have compiled ANOTHER chart (don't ask me what's up with all the charts) with the list of locations  I will be filming at as well as the footage I aim to gather at each of those locations. I will be gathering the footage throughout the next 3 days, which is why I chose to omit specific dates I'll be traveling to those locations to shoot. Here is the chart: 
Location
Footage Collected
Mother’s Room
-Images from photo albums (B-Roll + accompanying past talk)
-Mom getting ready for work (B-Roll + accompanying routine talk)
-Mom relaxing with Candy (B-Roll)
-Mom sleeping (B-Roll)
Outside Mother’s Home/Her Neighborhood
-Interview with mom on front porch
-Time lapse of house as the sun is setting (transition between day and night)
-Mom walking Candy (B-Roll)
Cypress Bay High School, Imagine Charter School
-Images of Cypress (B-Roll + accompanying sons’ education talk)
-Images of Imagine (B-Roll + accompanying Lau’s primary education talk)
Outside Old House
-Images of old home (B-Roll + accompanying talk about old house)
Walmart
-Mom working on shelves (B-Roll)
-Mom during her lunch break (B-Roll)
-Images of the store, both inside and out (B-Roll)
-Sped up POV tour of the store (B-Roll)
-Time lapse of store as the sun is rising (transition between night and morning)
I am keeping this chart as well as the checklist I have with dates and goals I mentioned in an earlier post in documents on my computer where I will be highlighting items as I check off footage I've gathered and completed goals. By the end of the weekend I will make a post with updated versions of this chart and the checklist. Expect posts documenting the footage I take as well as any updates to the website I make in the next few days. See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...