Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Scene One: CUT!

     Today I finally began filming! I convinced my mom to climb into the attic to collect some of the more recent photo albums from when we came to the US and she complied!! I was able to capture the majority of the albums where I deemed appropriate and will finish the second half of the last album tomorrow. I tried to film at different angles to keep the B-Roll footage engaging, since visual diversity is something my previous documentary lacked. I also used a range of camera movements to film several photos in one shot. Please ignore the audio of these examples, as I will eventually be eliminating the background noise. Hopefully the quality comes out okay. 


     I also captured some footage of my mom during her daily routine. However, it was only two videos total and Im unsure if I will use them if my mom uses different clothing tomorrow and Friday when I film more of her routine. I think it could be distracting if these two shots seem out of place due to her clothing, but I would like to show them here before I make that decision regardless. 
     Enjoy this first look at my awesome mom! I'll see you guys soon with more updates, possibly involving the continuation of the website and the beginning of the poster as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...