Sunday, April 14, 2019

My Formal Thank You

     I have been able to conduct a majority of this project on my own; from the website, to the filming, to the social media. But there is one important component that I collaborated on that I wouldn't have been able to create otherwise. Taylor Gensolin is an incredible artist who I am very grateful for. I want to dedicate this post to some of her other work that I admire. 

 
     As you can see from these masterpieces, Taylor doesn't have a single style of drawing or painting. She is a talented individual with the ability to create drastically different art, which is why I asked her to adapt my poster concept. I trusted that she'd do an amazing job with the image, which she did. Taylor is also an amazing singer, performer, poet, and writer. I'm glad she took time to help me out, I know my poster wouldn't have come out as good as it did without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...