Monday, March 26, 2018

"Changes" - David Bowie

     Hey guys! I finally got back from DC! I spent the weekend at the #MarchForOurLives event and I had a great time :) I luckily had layover flights both ways so I spent a good amount of time working on the script for my project on 4 different planes. I finished writing it in the morning and will be transcribing it onto the computer later today. I also sent pictures of the script to my actors already, so they'll be ready to film by this Friday!
     However, as I was writing alongside the storyboard, I realized I didn't like one of the shots I have drawn.
     This shot, which I have already crossed out, didn't fit the dialogue I came up with for this scene. This is a two shot of the characters and Lucy/Luke is confronting April about the bruises after lunch. At this point, the characters should be facing each other since they have stopped walking and are engaging in a serious conversation. On that note, I have replaced this shot with this one: 
This is an over the shoulder shot from the perspective of April and displaying Lucy/Luke's expressions as they speak. The shot fits the sequence of events and the dialogue spoken better than the previous shot I had drawn. 
     This may have been a small change, but a change nonetheless! I'll be posting soon to show you guys the finalized script! Get HYPE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...