Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Confirmation Status

     It's me! Back from the beach. I've been having a great spring break so far and I have officially set up a filming time for SATURDAY! I have enlisted my actors and they have each confirmed that Saturday afternoon is the best time for them. Therefore, I called 100 Montaditos and asked if filming at their restaurant is possible. Thankfully so, the manager was present and was able to give me a summary of their privacy policies. As long as I don't capture any of their employees in a frame, I am allowed to film on the premise. I assured them I wouldn't be including any of their workers in my film. They were happy to give me permission and considered the short film a great advertising opportunity. This is going to be a short post and I'll be ending it about now. This was just an update. I know I have been stalling on that script, but I promise it will be posted soon. I've been doing extensive research on how to properly format a screenplay, and I want it to be absolutely perfect! See you guys later :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...