Sunday, April 7, 2019

CCR #Planned

     Hello again! I'm back to talk about my CCR prior to filming today. I decided against doing my CCR with anyone else involved. I am going to do a fake cooking segment where the four questions I have to answer serve as a 3 step guide to making an awesome media studies portfolio. I am integrating my vlog idea into this because of how inclined I am to make my CCR visually interesting and diverse. I will also be displaying many pictures and potentially showing videos (still on the fence about screenshots vs screenrecordings for showing anything online). I made a document with a simple script and organization. Here it is: 


Setting: My room, makeshift kitchen (my kitchen is too small to film in)
Start off with introduction; something along the lines of:
“Hey guys today I will be showing you how to make a delicious aice media studies portfolio project”
[Title]
“There are four steps we have to take care of, using conventions and representing social groups, creating a sense of branding, and engaging the audience while distributing the product. After we’re done we’ll review all of the technologies I used as
FIRST:
How do your products use or challenge conventions and how do they represent social groups or issues?
“To use conventions in this recipe I had to go looking for some ingredients. Those include:”
·         B-roll footage (VLOG OUTSIDE WALMART)
·         Interviews (VLOG OUTSIDE MOM’S HOUSE)
·         Narration/Narrative Style  “Some ingredients I was able to find at home” make cocky joke about being the best storyteller ever)
·         Archived footage (CUT TO ME SHOWING PHOTO ALBUM)
SECOND:
How do the elements of your production work together to create a sense of ‘branding’?
“The next step in this cake is to create a sense of branding, and to do that we have to do things such as create social media and a website that use similar pictures and have a cohesive color scheme. Let me show you some of the pictures I took while these things were being cooked up”
·         Social media design/website and color scheme (SCREENSHOTS)
“Also had a linking theme”
·         Linking theme; poster, website backgrounds (ADD PICTURE OF POSTER TO FRAME, COLLAGE OF PICTURES “and literally every picture of seeds growing I could find on the internet”)
THIRD:
How do your products engage with the audience and how would they be distributed as real media products?
“At this point the food is coming together well and we’ve started to think about how we’re going to convince people to eat our product”
·         Interactive through social media
·         Inviting via contact section (PICTURE OF)
·         Representation portion with contact information for PR, Sales, Production, and Festivals
·         Streaming services (“and when convinced this is where they’re going to want to go”)
OUTRO:
How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?
“Behind every perfect meal resides the tools we used to make it. Some of the ones I use include…”
·        Filmora Wondershare (LOGO, “I used this to edit the bulk of my project”)
·        WeVideo (LOGO, “Used to create a timelapse”)
·        Wix website maker (PICTURE OF TEMPLATE)
·        Canon EOS Rebel T6 and tripod (PULL OUT CAMERA)
·        Canva (LOGO, “Digitize the poster”)

“Well that’s all for today’s cooking segment. I hope you all enjoyed and will check out my finished dish too”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...