Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Testosterone "Shots"

     Reviewing interview footage made me conscious of possibly lacking B-Roll footage, first because I want to translate a lot of the content my mom speaks about into narration that would have to be played over B-roll footage and second because a lot of the footage doesn't have captured B-roll footage that accompanies it in the first place. Therefore, I tried thinking of something I could do with the resources I have here in Tallahassee for the rest of my spring break. I don't have access to my mom or photo albums or Weston locations. However, what I do have is my transitioning medication that can serve as perfect B-roll for when my mom is talking about her fears towards me being trans and on testosterone. Here are some of the shots I took to enhance the documentary (Ignore the audio that will eventually be eliminated):  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...