Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Who Met The Chop

     To introduce everyone to the "look" of the interviews, I've decided to share the videos that will 100% guaranteed NOT be in the final production of the documentary.
These two videos specifically cannot be used due to the audible barking of our dogs inside the house in both sets of footage.
This video was in my arsenal until my mom referred to the interviewer (who is me) as "tu," or "you" in English, which compromises the conversation being had between her and the questions. 
     
     As you can see, my mother remains sitting to the left of the frame. My mom is shot through a mid-shot that keeps her constant leg adjustments from view, makes her facial expressions clear, and allows for just the right amount of visible body movement to convey the different emotions she expresses throughout the interview. There is a relatively boring background behind her to avoid having any distractions present while the interviews are playing. The diegetic sounds of birds and nature are not prominent enough to detract from her words, but may pose a problem when I do some audio mixing with music or try to switch smoothly from narration to interview. Overall, I am pleased with how these interviews came out and will continue updating yall on the editing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...