Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Progress Update *Horn Noises*

     I have been working on my documentary slowly but surely. I've been in Tallahassee for spring break spending time with my girlfriend and I wanted to give her more attention during our last weekend together until May, so please forgive me for not posting the last couple of days! I promise I have been editing diligently and I am still 100% I am on time with the completion of this portfolio. I have not run into any trouble yet (keyword: yet) and I will have the poster drawing by Sunday (the latest) as my artist has informed me. This means that I will prioritize finishing the website and excerpt before so that I can create the digitized poster and focus on editing the CCR next week (as well as making any other adjustments I deem fit). As of now, my friend Maddie, who is also a Media Studies student, and I have ideas for a fun and interesting CCR that we will most likely plan tomorrow in class. I estimate we'll be filming it this weekend, hence why I indicated that I'd be working on that next week before the project is due. I am very happy with how everything is going and am thoroughly excited to see how this turns out by the 14th. I'll be uploading the skeleton of the profile requirements in my next blog post so you can see what I asked my subjects for when I pitched them my idea. Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...