Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Popping Up On the Web

     Hello everyone! I'm stopping by to blog about what I was able to get done in class. I had a very uplifting meeting with my instructor and she reassured me I am indeed on track for the due date. I took the rest of the period to create the documentary's email and update the website where it was needed. 
     As it can be seen here, I added the email (and my own phone number) to the PR, Sales, and Festivals contact information in the "Representation" section on each page. I used one of my emails for the Producer's information too. Additionally, I added the "newseedsmission@yahoo.com" to the contact info for screening requests. I'm going to use this email to make the social media accounts for the docu-series and explain those choices further in a future post. See you guys soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...