Monday, March 19, 2018

The Perfect Place

     As promised, I am here to discuss my official first-scene storyboard! However, not quite in this post. I will be reserving storyboard discussion for my next post since I have had several developments unravel throughout the day that I would like to dedicate some words to. Not only did I figure out the transition between the first scene and the second of the 2 minute introduction, I also decided on a location for the second scene! I reasoned that the Perez Art Museum wouldn't be as intimate as I would like the scene to be and Krispy Kreme seemed a bit silly and out of reach (the nearest Krispy Kreme is 10 miles away). I have happily settled with 100 Montaditos, a nice restaurant in an even neater plaza in Miami Lakes. Pictures and reviews of the locale can be found here. I believe this restaurant setting will be perfect for the vision I intend to bring to life in the second scene. I will be making a call to their management some time in the next week to approve of my filming during Spring Break. 
     Now that I know where the second scene takes place, I am prepared to finish my storyboard and start writing a script. I am very familiar with the location, therefore I find it easier to sketch out the frames I would like to capture for the film. I plan to have this finished by Wednesday so that I can distribute the scripts to my intended actors and have them review it by the time I get back from Washington DC on Sunday. I am very satisfied with the progress I am making and I'm beyond excited to proceed with the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...