Sunday, February 24, 2019

A New Start

     Hello again! My name is Lau Rodriguez and this is the start of my AICE Media Studies A Level blog. I am excited to begin this journey for the next two months. I will be developing a documentary series meant for a televised program. I became interested in documentary work after the course's unit on documentaries and want to pursue serious topics about social justice. I aim to bring awareness and visibility to issues that are underrepresented in the media through my work with documentaries. I will be discussing some details about the series I will be conceptualizing for this project in the next post. For now, in the spirit of #OSCARSNight, I predict "Minding the Gap" will win Best Documentary (Feature) and "Period. End of Sentence" will win Best Documentary (Short Subject). Viva Documentales!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...