Sunday, April 7, 2019

Swapping Dates for Boxes

     Hello beautiful people! We have finally reached the 1 week deadline. Today was a terrific day to film my CCR and help my friend Maddie out on the development of her own as well as participate in an interview for her documentary excerpt. I am in a very good mood, and I anticipate that I will continue to be in one all week. I am a member of my school's spoken word poetry team and we are advancing to Louder Than A Bomb (Florida) finals next Saturday. I only mention this because it poses a challenge for me time-wise. Because it is our first time reaching finals and we're competing for the chance to compete in the original LTAB in Chicago this summer, we'll be practicing every single day this week after school. Alongside my other classwork, I will most definitely be undergoing a lot of stress. 
     I am slightly worried after making an updated checklist. The deadlines I had originally set helped me greatly (although the later ones were unattainable) and kept me disciplined in my work. However, with one week remaining, I have created a checklist with all of the things I have to do before my deadline next Sunday. Here it is: 

Website:
+Video linked
+Biographies
+Poster

Poster:
+Uploaded/Digitized
+Writing
+Logos

Social Media:
Twitter
+Icon
+Header
+Background (Desktop)
+Tweets
Facebook
+Icon
+Header
+Bio/Info
+Posts
Youtube
+Icon
+Header
+Upload Video

CCR:
+Create
+Upload

Excerpt:
+Decide 5 Minutes

+Upload 

     I'll admit a lot of the stuff on this list is fairly easy, but it IS quite a lot to do and some items, such as the CCR, take time and significant effort. Hopefully I am able to complete all of these things in time so that my project turns out exactly how I want it to. However, if I find myself overwhelmed and no longer sleeping, I may ask my instructor for a one or two day extension in case I am unable to produce everything (with quality) I want to submit. I feel like I've been working too hard to let this week turn my project sour and I will make sure that it doesn't! Much love, Lau #out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...