Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Kiss With A Fist (Or Brush)

     Hey party people! I'm back from Spring Break and am in the process of cleaning all the footage I gathered for my short film. But before, I want to share something interesting the main actress for this piece did in preparation for shooting on Saturday morning. 
     Playing April, my friend asked for resources (as in videos, instructional articles, etc) on how to make fake bruises so she could get ahead on the "hickies" on April's neck. Me, being the information extraordinaire of this generation, sent her a very useful and detailed Wikihow page on how to make a fake bruise with make up. And the results... 
Were extraordinary! I must add a "Make Up Artist" credit to the film now. Hope everyone is having a great start to this week and I will keep updating you guys on my post production progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Components

Here are the final products for my portfolio:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M72EHzKZIeqYTHNnsG7CsX76Hche1bE1/view?usp=sharing http...